- COVID-19 – Temporary extension to our normal conditions below:
If Government travel restrictions result in you not being able to take up your pre-booked stay with us, your deposit / prepayment will be available to use towards a future booking when you can travel later this season or next year 2021.
- Booking requests submitted online are provisional until the deposit of 30% total fees due (min £25 or total fees if less) is received.
- Deposits are not refundable, but up to 14 days prior to the arrival date the deposit may be transferred to a subsequent date in the same year for the same customer, subject to availability.
- The balance of fees for the entire booking are payable 14 days prior to arrival date for arrivals on dates from 24th July 2020 to 31st August 2020 inclusive. For all other dates, the balance is payable on arrival. Penmarlam Park may refuse entry to the park until such time as fees for the entire booking are paid in full. No refunds are given where customers decide to leave the Park before the end of their booking (Please note that Bookings made through booking agencies may be subject to different terms & conditions – please see the terms & conditions on the agent’s website / documentation).
- Cancellation policy – We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance against any loss on cancellation!:
- Cancellation up to 15 days prior to arrival – The deposit is forfeit, any advance payments in excess of the deposit will be refunded
- Cancellation 0 – 14 days prior to arrival – No refunds
- Bookings are not transferable to any other person.
- The customer agrees that they and all members of their party as well as any visitors will abide by the Park Rules, failure to do so may result in the offending person or the entire party being required to leave the Park. Should this occur no refund of fees paid will be made.
- The customer confirms that this is a recreational or holiday visit to Penmarlam Park.
- The customer confirms that all vehicles and other items of equipment brought on to the park are maintained to proper safety standards and that the customer holds appropriate insurance including third party cover.
- If Penmarlam Caravan & Camping Park have to cancel a confirmed booking the deposit paid and any other advance payments will be returned in full. Penmarlam Park accepts no responsibility for any incidental or consequential loss that may arise due to the cancellation of a confirmed booking and our liability will only extend to the amount of deposit and fees already paid by the customer.
- If the customer arrives on site with equipment different to that booked or number of persons in excess of that booked such that it is in excess of the permitted pitch occupancy limit, Penmarlam Park reserves the right to (a) restrict the units / persons allowed to use the pitch and or (b) allocate additional pitch(es) if available at the appropriate cost for those pitch(es), or to cancel the booking at that time in which case the deposit will be forfeit.
- No bookings will be accepted which exceed the maximum pitch occupancy limits below, if a customer exceeds these limits they may be required to leave the site or pay for an additional pitch if available. This will be at the absolute discretion of Penmarlam Park and deposit and fees paid up to the time of any departure will be forfeit.
- Penmarlam park reserves the right to vary any of the above terms and conditions in favour of an individual customer. Any such variation is at the absolute discretion of Penmarlam Park and shall not be deemed to set a precedent for any other customer or situation whatsoever.
- Maximum pitch occupancy level – this is the maximum number of vehicles, equipment and persons which may be accommodated on a single pitch (see conditions 11 and 12 above). This should not be construed as a guarantee that all items and equipment permitted is capable of being accommodated concurrently on your pitch. If in any doubt please confirm all details with Penmarlam Park before agreeing to these Terms and Conditions:
- Maximum Pitch Occupancy Limits – All Standard & Service Pitches:- One caravan and awning or one motorhome and awning or one large tent, 2 cars or one car and trailer, 6 persons, and one pup tent or gazebo.
In addition all equipment and vehicles must be accommodated within the limits of the pitch without obstructing the required fire-break of 3m between adjoining pitches.